We are a group of friends and explorers who like to travel every corner of our country and discover its hidden treasures. Traveling throughout Armenia we often stop and enjoy the breathtaking views of mountain ranges in the sunset or the silence of a lake lost in the forest. And while we do not want to turn these pristine places into mass-tourism spots, we would like to share these moments with curious people who respect nature and the environment. We invite you to join us on our voyage.
Exciting adventures in lush forests, deep canyons, and mountains. Calm nights by the campfire and friendly people.
From a 6100-year-old winery to family-owned vineyards serving homemade wine and locally-grown food.
A journey through the history of forgotten civilizations, rich Christian heritage, and bizarre totalitarian past.
Get to know Armenia with our detailed travel guide
Questions about your travel to Armenia?
COVID 19 Rules and Regulations
- What is the COVID-19 Situation in Armenia ?
- Armenia is now considered a safe zone by the WHO, with the majority of population vaccinated.
- Do I need a PCR test before visiting Armenia?
- Yes, you must have a valid PCR test that is not older than 72 hours or a certificate of vaccination. Otherwise, you can get tested upon arrival at the airport for about 25EUR.
- Do I need to quarantine upon my arrival in Armenia?
- No, if you have a valid PCR test that is not older than 72 hours or a vaccination certificate.
- Do I need to wear a mask when in Armenia?
General questions regarding travel to Armenia
- How do I get there?
- There are a bunch of options to consider, depending on your location. As a result of the global pandemic, there are currently only a handful of direct flights connecting Armenia with major European hubs such as Paris, Vienna, Frankfurt and Moscow. Besides direct flights, a multitude of connecting flights is available from virtually everywhere in Europe.
- Do I need a visa?
- If you are a citizen of the EU, UK, USA, Qatar, Emirates, or Switzerland, you do not have to obtain an Armenian visa. Click here to find out if you need a visa for traveling to Armenia.
- Is Armenia safe?
- The short answer is yes, it is. The country ranks pretty high in safety and security charts compiled by various international organizations, and there are no special precautions needed when traveling to Armenia. A recent study by Gallup International placed Armenia in the top ten safest countries in the world.
- Is it expensive in Armenia?
- It really depends on what you are comparing it to. As a rule, food, transport, and accommodation are cheaper than in the EU. An average bill in a restaurant for 2 people is approximately 20€.